White Willow Bark 1 oz. Dry Bark
White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Dry Herb
-Available in 1 oz.
-Sealed in a silver standup zip pouch for freshness
-SKU # WHITEW-DH42
· The Temporary Relief of Minor Aches And Pains Associated With Simple Backache, arthritis, strain, bruises and sprains
· The grandmother of aspirin
· Joint pain
· Proven painkiller
· Minor infections
· Pain caused by inflammation
· White willow Bark, on the other hand, continues to provide pain relief longer than aspirin
· Unlike aspirin, salicylates in the bark do not increase the risk of bleeding. They also do not usually irritate the lining of the stomach
· Divination spells
· Heals the mind
· Moon magick
· Channels earth energy
· Psychic abilities
· Helps to discover lost objects
· Avoid while pregnant or nursing
· Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin
· Do not give to a child under 16 years old who has symptoms of any kind of viral infection like flu or chickenpox
Methods of administration:
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbs you may be taking or wish to take***
· Make a tincture/herbal extract by mixing 1 part dry herb to 4 parts alcohol (80 proof vodka NOT rubbing alcohol). Shake every day for 6 weeks, strain and store in an amber glass bottle in the dark. Take 6-15 drops 2 times a day for the above health reasons.
· Make an oil by mixing one part dried powder to 4 parts Extra Virgin olive oil. You can either follow the directions of the tincture above but replace the alcohol with olive oil or make a double boiler on the stove by placing a pan with water on the stove with water in it and a glass container, preferably a glass measuring cup with a spout inside the pan of water. Fill the glass container with the herb and cover with oil. Let the herb sit in the oil, stir over medium heat for 2 hours, strain and put in an amber bottle and store in a dark place.
*Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects. Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications.