Hawthorn Berries 1oz. Dry Berries
Hawthorn Berries (Crataegus Iaevigata) Dry Herb
-Available in 1 oz.
-Sealed in a silver standup zip pouch for freshness
-SKU # HAWT-DH64
· Great Heart health
· Regulates the heart
· Heart Disease
· Dilates arteries and veins
· Sore throats
· Lowers blood pressure
· Nourishes the Circulatory system
· Angina Pectoris
· Safe for children
· Safe for pregnant or nursing women
· May cause drop in blood pressure
· Do not take on an empty stomach
Methods of administration:
· Jams & Jellies
· Do not take if you are on medications for heart conditions
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbs you may be taking or wish to take***
· Make a tincture/herbal extract by mixing 1 part dry herb to 4 parts alcohol (80 proof vodka NOT rubbing alcohol). Shake every day for 6 weeks, strain and store in an amber glass bottle in the dark. Take 6-15 drops 2 times a day for the above health reasons.
· Make an oil by mixing one part dried powder to 4 parts Extra Virgin olive oil. You can either follow the directions of the tincture above but replace the alcohol with olive oil or make a double boiler on the stove by placing a pan with water on the stove with water in it and a glass container, preferably a glass measuring cup with a spout inside the pan of water. Fill the glass container with the herb and cover with oil. Let the herb sit in the oil, stir over medium heat for 2 hours, strain and put in an amber bottle and store in a dark place.
· Make a tea, infusion, syrups and more!
*Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects. Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications.