Diatomaceous Earth 1oz. Dry Powder
-Available in 1 oz.
-Sealed in a silver standup zip pouch for freshness
-SKU # DE-DH72
· Mineral absorption
· Builds tissues
· Sore joints
· Colon Cleanser
· Odor absorber
· Lowers blood pressure
· Cleanses the intestinal tract
· Strengthening hair, bones, skin, nails
· Expels toxins and bacteria when ingested
· Restores healthy lung tissue
· Speeds the healing process
· Cleans out the body from toxins
· Ringing in the ears
· Prevents osteoporosis
· Kidney health and ailments
· Curbs the appetite
· Kills parasites in the body by trapping them in the fossil shell that is Diatomaceous Earth
· Increases the flow of urine
· Reduces dizziness
· Kills bugs and insects so it’s good for the house and garden/soil
The More You Know:
Diatomaceous Earth in a microscope looks like chex mix filled with hundreds of holes. This stuff is negatively charged, like activated charcoal, which means it draws itself to electrically charged particles. When these chex mix like thingies go into your body they latch onto bad toxins and bacteria and trap them within the holes and then are passed out of the body. This allows a cleansing of your body and rids of all the junk on the inside making you feel better!
· Safe for human consumption
· Safe for children
· Safe for nursing and pregnant women
Methods of administration:
· Drink daily mixed with water.
· Sprinkle in garden or around house to deter bugs and insects. The bugs and insects walk on the powder and it cuts up their feet and wings and prevents them from flying. Bugs and insects will often take some of the powder back to the nest and kill off the rest.
· None known
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbs you may be taking or wish to take***
· Take 1 or 2 Tbsp mixed in liquid daily.
*Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects. Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications.