Bentonite Clay 1oz. Dry Powder
Bentonite Clay Powder
-Available in 1 oz.
-Sealed in a silver standup zip pouch for freshness
-SKU # BENCLY-DH71
· Removes impurities on the skin
· Medical benefits
· Cosmetic benefits
· Treats rashes
· Treats acne
· Healthy hair mask
· Removes oils from skin
· Removes toxins from skin
· Relieves digestive issues when ingested
· Removes toxins from the body
· Oily skin
· Reduces acne
· Skin infections
· Armpit detox
· Foot detox
· Treats poison ivy
· Aids in weight loss
· Relieves constipation
· Treats diarrhea
· Diaper Rash
· Provides Protection from the sun
· Absorbs oil and dirt from the skin
· Removes lead and other heavy metals
· Take at least 2 hours before or after taking any medication because it can absorb other molecules which binds to some medications and lessens their effectiveness.
Methods of administration:
· Mask (Hair or Face)
· None known
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbs you may be taking or wish to take***
· Can make poultices for infections, acne, rashes and sores. Mix with water to make a paste and leave on sores for 20 minutes. Rinse off.
· Facial masks. Mix with water and leave on for 30 minutes until it starts to dry and crack. It will feel tingly as it removes the impurities.
· Drink mixed with water. Mix 1 tsp with 6-8 ounces of water and drink once per day.
· Added to homemade toothpastes and dry tooth powders
· Make a hair mask. Mix with water and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse out.
· Apply a paste to poison ivy. Cover with a gauze and repeat 2-3 per day until rash is gone.
· For Diaper rash, mix with water to form a paste. Additionally you can add shea butter or coconut oil to help with soothing. Do not shake the powder on directly as this may cause the baby to inhale the powder.
*Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects. Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications.