Chakra Pentacle Charm
You will receive One (1) Chakra Pentacle charm similar to the one in the photo. These are handmade with Chakra colored chip beads so the beads on your charm will be different and unique! No two are alike.
Chakras are the 7 energy centers in our bodies.
Blocked chakras can lead to illness so we want to make sure we practice balance.
By bringing awareness to the body, mind and soul we can detect which chakras are blocked and mindfully work to unblock them by balancing them.
Chakra balancing is the process of restoring a harmonious flow of energy across the chakra system.
We do this by meditating with different color stones with different properties including the colors of the chakra.
Each chakra represents certain qualities, colors, and locations on the body.
Root Chakra: is Red and located at the base of the spine. It represents our feeling of being grounded. Emotional issues or where you may find blockages revolve around survival issues such as financial independence and money.
2. Sacral Chakra: is Orange and located in the lower abdomen 2 inches below the navel. This chakra represents our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. Emotional issues include well being, pleasure, creativity and sexuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: is Yellow and located at the upper abdomen in the stomach area. It represents confidence and willpower. Emotional issue for this chakra include self-esteem, self-worth and self-confidence.
4. Heart Chakra: is Green and located at the center of the chest above the heart.. This chakra represents our ability to Love and be compassionate. Emotional issues are Love, Peace and Joy.
5. Throat Chakra: is Blue and located at the throat. This chakra represents our ability to communicate. Emotional issues include self-expression, feelings, the truth and communication.
6. Third Eye Chakra: is Indigo and located on the forehead between the eyes. It represents focus, awareness and our ability to see the bigger picture. Emotional issues with this chakra are imagination, inspiration, wisdom & intuition.
7. Crown Chakra: Violet and is located at the very top of the head. It represents our ability to be spiritually connected. Emotional issues include inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss.
Blocked chakras can lead to illness so we want to make sure we practice balance. By bringing awareness to the body, mind and soul we can detect which chakras are blocked and mindfully work to unblock them by balancing them. Chakra balancing is the process of restoring a harmonious flow of energy across the chakra system.
How to balance your chakras:
-Yoga & Exercise